1911: Science Hall completed; destroyed by fire in 1946 with Watauga Academy.
1915: New River Light and Power Plant constructed on Edminsten Farm, services campus and six Boone customers.
1915: Campus buildings wired for electricity.
1915: Second Lovill Home completed.
1915: First Lovill Home becomes Lovill Annex, used primarily as women’s dorm during summer school.
1917: Arts and Crafts Building/Gymnasium/Industrial Arts Building constructed; demolished late 1930s.